The founding of the Atlantic Academy of Rhineland-Palatinate and its work was made possible through substantial start-up aid, and will remain possible only through financial support from the state. However, it is our goal that the Academy gains even more partners and friends from civil society who support our work by becoming a member.
We're looking forward to welcoming you as a member!
In the table below you can find an overview of our membership fees. The listed amounts are a minimum contribution.
Why should I join the Atlantic Academy?
- A fun welcome package awaits you!
- Special discounts for selected events (for example our Summer School or the Atlantic Summer)
- Invites to exclusive events with well-known speakers
- For teachers: More availablitiy for desired workshop dates
- A membership certificate
- Special email newsletter for members
- Confirmation of your payment for tax deduction
- Discounts when buying a book from our publication series
- You have the opportunity to join us at our member meetings and actively particpate by, for example, suggesting topics for events
- Possiblity to participate in a tour of Ramstein Air Base [heads up: limited seats available; first come, first serve]
By becoming a member, you are supporting the transatlantic relationship by allowing us to continue to offer quality events with experts on a wide range of issues. In addition, this means that we can also offer many of our events free of charge to make them accessible to the general public.
Do you have any questions? Call us or stop by for a coffee at the office!